The California School of Health Sciences (CSHS) is a leader in providing continuing education classes, test preparation services, professional development workshops, and certification programs at national and international levels. CSHS recognizes that the optimal way to maintain public safety in the field of health education is to ensure that nurses, dentists, and other healthcare workers entering the workforce possess the necessary knowledge and skills to practice their profession. To meet these goals, CSHS is
currently devoted to developing sound preparation programs for students wishing to pass Parts 1 & 2 of the NBDE and /or go on to graduate school and/or become licensed dentists.
The purpose of the NBDE two part examination—Parts 1 & 2 is to enable the various state boards to determine the qualifications of potential dentists who currently seek licensure to
practice dentistry. The two examinations are designed to assess the candidate’s ability to
understand crucial information from basic biomedical and dental sciences and to help them
acquire the also the ability to apply such information in numerous problem-solving contexts. In order to best prepare its dental students for the NBDE, the California School of Health Sciences offers the following:
- Classroom Preparation: Students receive the best possible instruction in our state-of-the-art classrooms equipped with computers and high-tech equipment
- Outcomes: Our overall success rate at the CSHS is unparalleled and generally reaches 80% or more
- Extensive Online Library: Our library includes an extensive QBank which follows the NMBDE blueprint. In addition, our library includes over 5,000 practice item, including customized tests, explanations and constant performance feedback
- OC: Located in sunny Garden Grove, California (35 miles south of Los Angeles, 10 miles east of Huntington Beach)
- CSHS (California School of Health Sciences) is a multi-purpose learning
- Institute specializing in healthcare education and offering a quality oriented English as a Second Language (ESL) Program to its international students
- Access to externships with local dentists: In order to best prepare our students for the NBDE and assist them as they pursue a career in dental hygiene, the CSHS has a long history of working with local dentists and developing mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Visa: Students can attend the preparation course only and get an M1 student visa or they can pursue their studies through a combined ESL/NMBDE program
- TOEFL & IELTS Preparation: We are pioneers in both TOEFL and IELTS preparation. Our success rate is unparalleled; over 90% of our students have gone on to attend universities and colleges in the United States after having passed these exams.
- University application assistance: Our qualified staff will assist students with CV’s, Statements of Purpose, and Personal Statements
- Please contact us at email@example.com in order to obtain more information about the course and for enrollment details.